vrijdag 19 oktober 2018

Thank You

Via YouTube kom je soms onverwachts op prachtige liederen uit. Het lied 'Thank You' vond ik al een hele tijd terug. Ik blijf het mooi vinden en het blijft me raken. Vandaar dat ik het graag met jullie wil delen. 

Ik vond een versie met Nederlandse ondertiteling:



De tekst van het lied:
So many times,
You reached out to me,
But I turned my back 'cause I didn't think you had what I need.
Now you're everything,
You're everything to me.
I can't be without you God,
You're everything.

And I want to say thank you,
I was lost and you found me,
I was dead inside,
And you breathed into me,
And you brought these bones to life.
I want to say thank you,
Thank you for saving me.
Thank you for loving me unconditionally God.

You stood with open arms,
But I ran away.
'Cause I was scared of the pain that came with trust.
But I came running back,
Into your embrace,
Because I knew you'd still be there,
You'd never leave me God.

Chorus
I don't deserve you God (x2)
But you keep on loving me anyway.
Oh, You'd never stop loving me God.

Chorus






1 opmerking: